Time & location
We invite you to a beautiful evening of movement in which a dynamic yoga flow merges into a free dance. Each session has one of the Natural Elements as a theme: Water, Earth, Air or Fire. Because of the flowy nature of YogaDanza, the water element is always present to a certain extent and can be combined with one of the other elements.
Due to the current pandemic, fear is wide-spread in our society. Fear is an emotion that is stored in our internal water system (kidneys, lungs, bladder, lymphatic system). Therefore it's an ideal time to use to tools of yoga and dance to cleanse and recharge our bodies. Besides being beneficial for your body and mind, it's also fun!
We start by gently stretching and warming the body up, to then move into a dynamic yoga flow on music. Gradually the instructions of the teacher phase out, so you can let the music guide your body in its movements. We create a non-judgemental environment in which you are free to move and express yourself in any way you like so we can grow together towards a place of inner joy.
They both work and live @LivingLei and are happy to share this new practice with you.
Jolien is a yoga teacher and therapist with a passion for dance and free movement: https://www.jolienlesage.com/
Gert is dance & yoga teacher inviting you to come home in your body, your feeling, your heart. Bliss in the body creates bliss in the mind...
- Doors open 19.30, start 19.45, end 21.45
- This workshop is open for every-body. No expercience required
- € 20,- (social price: €15,-) to be paid in cash at the entrance to Gert or Jolien (if possible in an envelope with your name on)
- Thanks to your contribution, Gert can continue to share dance and singing projects with young people in youth care and kids in asylum centres!
- Max. 14 participants
- Everyone has enough space to maintain social distancing, and alcohol gel is provided.
- Bring your own drinking bottle, yoga mat & comfortable clothes
- Dates: Sundays: June 17, July 15, Aug 19, Sept 16, Oct 21