Wed, 23 Dec|
ꕥVinyasa Flow ꕥ
Connect your breath with movements in this invigorating yoga flow.
Time & location
23 Dec 2020, 10:45 – 11:45
LivingLei, Lei 15, 3000 Leuven
This is a more general vinyasa yoga class in which breath gets connected to movement to create a mindful flow. Usually, we start gently to then build up to a more dynamic, invigorating yoga sequence. This class is open to all levels, and there will be variations of poses given so everyone can practice according to his or her own needs without judgement.
Jolien Lesage is a social worker-turned-yoga teacher who has experience teaching in Belgium and abroad. She specialises in mindful yoga that helps you reconnect to your body, so you find some calmness in your mind. Besides group classes, she teaches individual yoga therapy sessions for people with mental health challenges.
- Every Wednesday 10:45-11:45
- Doors open at 10:30, start at 10:45. Please wait outside the living room until the previous class is finished.
- Open to all, whatever your condition and experience.
- This class is limited to 10 participants. Please enrol below.
- Bring your own mat & water bottle, please.
- €12 cash or mobile banking at the entrance.