Sun, 22 Mar|
Season Rituals: Spring Equinox (kids welcome)
Connect with the energy of Springtime and the Spirit of the East. Synchronize your own life & creation process with the natural cycles of Mother Earth ❦ by Earthways (NL/ENG)
Time & location
22 Mar 2020, 16:00 – 20:00
LivingLei, Lei 15, 3000 Leuven
We welcome Springtime!
Ostara or the Spring Equinox is the start of spring; the time of the year to plant our seeds,
to embrace the life force and honor the Earth. It is a time of renewal and rebirth.
Nature is a mirror and source of energy and inspiration.
As living beings we are naturally connected with the rhythm of the Earth and the seasons.
Four times a year, with every new season, we come together to take the time to celebrate and honor this moment of transformation in Nature. We connect with the energy of the season and the corresponding cardinal direction. We synchronize our own process with the natural cycle on Earth.
We do this through guided meditation, trance journey, ritual, storytelling, fire ceremony and celebration.
The mediations & ceremonies are guided by Chris Hoerée & Ross Olson of EarthWays.
Chris is organization & leadership coach, psychologist and shamanic practitioner.
Ross is a Fire Keeper and ceremony leader, inspired by Native American and other indigenous traditions.
For the Ostara ceremony we will guide the ceremony together with EarthWays’ friend Ragnar Johnsen, Norwegian Runemaster and wisdom keeper of the Kiva.
- 15.30- 16.00 arriving & welcome
- 16.00 -18.30 ceremony
- 18.30 - 20.00. potluck (everybody brings some food to share)
- by Earthways & LivingLei
- Repeated every season: 20th of June, 19th of Septembre, 19th of Decembre
- Contribution: donation for the ceremony leaders is voluntarily
- Pot luck meal, please bring some food to share
- This is an event you can participate as a familie, so Little People are also welcome
- Bring something that expresses Springtime for you. Feel free to bring your own instruments, drum, rattle. Wear comfortable cloths, and warm shoes and coat for outside.
Entrance is free but registration is necessary.