Sat, 19 Sept|
Season Rituals: Autumn Equinox (kids welcome)
Connect with the energy of Autumn and the Spirit of the West. Synchronize your life & creation process with the natural cycles of Mother Earth.❦ (NL/ENG)
Time & location
19 Sept 2020, 16:30 – 21:30
LivingLei, Lei 15, 3000 Leuven
We welcome Autumn! After the Autumn Equinox, the days will become shorter. This is the start of a new season, the time to embrace our harvest, let go of what we do not need anymore and retreat inside like nature. On the medicine wheel, Autumn is connected to the West direction.
Nature is a mirror and source of energy and inspiration. As living beings we are naturally con- nected with the rhythm of the Earth and the seasons.
Four times a year, with every new season, we come together to take the time to celebrate and honour this moment of transformation in Nature. We connect with the energy of the season and the corresponding cardinal direction. We synchronize our own process with the natural cycle on Earth.
We do this through guided meditation, ritual, storytelling, fire ceremony and celebration. The mediations & ceremonies are guided by members of EarthWays & Corporate Rituals.
- 16.30- 17.00 arriving & welcome
- 17.00 -20.00 ceremony
- 20.00 - 21.30 potluck (everybody brings some food)
- By Earthways, Corporate Rituals & LivingLei
- Repeated every season: 19th of September, 19th of December,...
- Entrance is free but registration is necessary. A donation for the ceremony is voluntary.
- We will have a potluck after the ceremony (which means that everybody brings some food/ snacks for themselves, unfortunately, due to Corona we can not share the food). Water and tea will be provided.
- This is an event you can participate as a family, so Little People are also welcome
- Bring something that expresses Autumn for you. Feel free to bring your own instruments, drum, rattle. Wear comfortable cloths..