Sacred Sufi Dance
Time & location
The ancient Sufi wisdom and dance is very beautiful, especially in these fascinating times,
It brings you more in contact with that freedom and blissful state of Being in You !
It's about the vertical connection with the Male principle (seed / thoughts / wisdom / action) and the Female principle (feeling / energy / love / being). As male and female energy in you dance together, they marry in your Heart, and give birth to beautiful children : your dreams in reality, your actions!
You may be familiar with Rumi, a Sufi master who is praised for his swirling, loving and sensual poetic words of love.
He wrote a lot (collected in the Masnavi). The Sufi dance was born through him. Out of pure joy for the divine he suddenly started to whirl in the middle of his kitchen amid his followers. The first whirling joyful Derwish dance ... a celebration of the divine in him, in everybody and in the universe...
"You were born with wings,
so why would you choose to crawl through your life ."
You will receive an initiation of Sufi Dance on this wonderful Zen Sundays, or if you did it before you can dive a bit deeper!
- on the lawn outside in the beautiful garden: grounding tibetan tantrayana yoga (standing and dynamic) to open all the nadi's (channels) in your body and connect with the earth
- japanese butoh movements to slow down... a nourishing slow barefoot meditative walk in the magical garden to let go of the speed and things of the world and dive into the timeless freedom of your soul
- SUFI DANCE initiation, basic and advanced teachings
- mantra movement meditation to purify and move the water in you
Give yourself the gift of a timeless sunday, to rediscover your natural rhythm, to slow down and open up to inner joy.
Sufi dance is a dance without contact, in your own sacred space. So safe distance is guaranteed.
Gert Daniels will guide you through the day.
- 13 - 18u (afterwards you are free to go home or share your homemade meal on the terrace)
- This workshop is open for every-body. No expercience required
- € 100,- (social price: €80,-) payed at entrance for Gert (in an envelope with your name on) thanks to your contribution we can continue to share dance and singing projects with young people in youth care and kids in asylum centers thanks to your contributions!
- max. 10 participants
- everyone has enough space and we keep to the distance (and other rules, washing hands, etc.)
- bring your own drinking bottle, yoga mat & comfortable clothes
- dates: Sundays: June 28, July 26, Aug 30, Sept 27, Oct 25