Time & location
This gentle morning flow invites you to find a moment of stillness so you can start your day with intention. Continue to nourish yourself with mindful movement in order to feel relaxed yet awake and strong.
Jolien Lesage (https://www.jolienlesage.com/) is a social worker-turned-yoga teacher who has experience teaching in Belgium and abroad. She specialises in mindful yoga that helps you reconnect to your body, so you find some calmness in your mind. Besides group classes, she teaches individual yoga therapy sessions for people with mental health challenges.
- Every Wednesday 9h15-10:30.
- Doors open at 9h, start at 9h15.
- Open to all, no matter your condition or experience.
- This class is limited to 10 participants. Please enrol below.
- Bring your own mat & water bottle, please.
- €13 cash or mobile banking at the entrance.