ꕥMonday Morningꕥ Flow
Time & location
This gentle morning yoga flow invites you to awaken your body with mindful movement so you can tackle the week ahead feeling relaxed yet strong. We finish the class by creating a moment of stillness so we can start the week with intention.
Jolien Lesage (https://www.jolienlesage.com/) is a social worker-turned-yoga teacher who has experience teaching in Belgium and abroad. She specialises in mindful yoga that helps you reconnect to your body, so you find some calmness in your mind. Besides group classes, she teaches individual yoga therapy sessions for people with mental health challenges.
- Most Mondays: 6/07, 13/07, 27/07, 10/08, 17/08, 24/08, 31/08, ...
- Doors open at 7h45, start at 8h.
- Open to all, no matter your condition and experience.
- This class is limited to 10 participants, according to COVID rules. Please enrol below.
- If the weather permits, we practice outside.
- Bring your own mat & water bottle.
- €12 cash or mobile banking at the entrance.