ꕥMondayꕥ Morning flow
Time & location
This gentle morning yoga flow invites you to find a moment of stillness so you can start your week with intention. Continue to nourish yourself with mindful movement so you can tackle the week ahead feeling relaxed yet strong.
Jolien Lesage is a social worker-turned-yoga teacher who has experience teaching in Belgium and abroad. She specialises in mindful yoga that helps you reconnect to your body, so you find some calmness in your mind. Besides group classes, she teaches individual yoga therapy sessions for people with mental health challenges.
- Most Mondays: 15/06, 22/06, 29/06, 13/07, 27/07, 3/08, 10/08, 17/08, 24/08, 31/08, ...
- Doors open at 7h45, start at 8h
- Open to all, whatever your condition and experience.
- This class is limited to 10 participants, according to COVID rules. Enrol here.
- If the weather permits, we practice outside
- Bring your own mat & water bottle
- €12 cash or mobile banking at the entrance