Sun, 18 Oct|
Massage Exchange Evenings
Giving and receiving from the heart and hands (NL/ENG)
Time & location
18 Oct 2020, 19:00 – 22:00
LivingLei, Lei 15, 3000 Leuven
Are you longing to give and receive in a warm atmosphere,
to let your hands find their way tuned in to another,
so both enjoy a heartwarming and relaxing massage exchange ?
We will take care of a safe space and a warm and loving home.
You bring your ‘goesting’ to explore your own powers of massage.
This evening is both for beginners and professionals because any massage is more about the quality of being present than about the actual techniques used.
We start with a brief connecting circle and some moves to sink into our bodies and the present. Intuition will guide the forming of pairs to exchange a relaxing massage, for about one hour each.
We close the evening with a brief sharing circle.
We will provide a warm & safe space, hot tea to drink, extra guidance for those who ask for it, and massage tables, but if you have your own table, let us know, it helps…
- doors open at 18.30, start at 19.00
- organisation & hosting by Irène van Eygen (with loving support of Annemie, LivingLei)
- Contribution €20,- cash at the door for the organiser
- Please bring a big towel, a beautiful sarong, a sheet to cover the massage table, your own massage oil – and of course an open heart and loving hands.
- Due to Covid: bring your own mouthmask & disinfectant, to take care of hygiene rules en personal preferences of people present. Max10 participants.
- Friday 26 june
- Friday 17 july
- Friday 14 aug
- Sunday 20 sep
- Sunday 18 oct