Tue, 22 Sept|
Creating a safe space for you to reconnect with your body.
Time & location
22 Sept 2020, 18:15 – 19:30
LivingLei, Lei 15, 3000 Leuven
The aim of this gentle, trauma-sensitive yoga class is to create a safe space for you to reconnect with your body. By getting in touch with your physical and mental/emotional needs, you learn to develop more self-compassion. Ultimately, you learn to take better care of yourself. There will be reliable verbal guidance in this class and no hands-on adjustments.
Jolien Lesage is a social worker-turned-yoga teacher who has experience teaching in Belgium and abroad. She specialises in mindful yoga that helps you reconnect to your body, so you find some calmness in your mind. Besides group classes, she teaches individual yoga therapy sessions for people with mental health challenges.
- Every Tuesday Evening
- Doors open at 18:00, start at 18:15
- Open to all, no matter your condition and experience.
- This class is limited to 8 participants so that everyone can feel safe. Enrol here.
- Bring your own mat & water bottle
- €13 cash or mobile banking at the entrance